WE'RE HIRING! We are currently seeking an individual to act as a marketing/social media/event planning coordinator, in addition to bartending duties. Attributes we are seeking in potential candidates include the following:
- Demonstrated skills and experience running unique and engaging campaigns across a variety of social media platforms and marketing channels, including the ability to maximize exposure and ROI.
- Capability to create a press release, engage members of the press, and obtain positive publicity
- A track-record of planning and executing successful events from start to finish
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once, to be effective with minimal oversight, and the initiative to take on new projects and run with them.
- Aptitude to absorb information quickly and apply it
- A thorough knowledge of beer styles, the desire to build on that knowledge, and the capability to provide a nuanced and informed description of any of our beers while gauging the knowledge level of each of our guests. The position will entail a decent amount of time behind the bar, particularly during our recently expanded afternoon hours when business is often slower and allows time to complete administrative tasks. Previous serving or bartending experience is beneficial but not required.
Now in our third year, we have grown steadily yet we very much remain a small company. While the list of skills above are a good generalization of what the position will entail, it is not exhaustive. Above all, we continue to seek individuals that are interested helping the company grow, and often times responsibilities may fall outside normal job roles. We welcome the chance to provide employees the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, and we are always happy to promote from within. Grandma values the work of both our FOH and BOH employees, so all of our employees take part in a tip share that results in a competitive hourly wage. Interested candidates should submit a resume along with letter of interest IN PERSON to our taproom at 1710 S. Broadway.